Glyph Insane - Part II

So, you have patiently waited for part II of my Glyph Insane series, eh?

Your wait was not in vain. So, as I promised, the results are here. First batch result:


4,000 gold was my initial profit. It got better...way better! You see, when you got all your competitors on your friends list (and apparently you're not on theirs), you can easily outsmart them, specially if they're just mindless creatures who only look at QA's "Post" button.

The second batch was just crazy. I didn't expect it to go the way it did.




So, what do you think of this great improvement over 1 year?

Also, did I mention I'm on a low population server now? (last year I was on Medium Population)


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates from Too Greedy by Email or RSS.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. That's...a LOT of gold. -eyes her baby scribe and KTQ- <.<

    ReplyDelete