Other water...still refreshing!

This week, I came back to raiding. This is part of my Cataclysm preparation, because as you know, I came back to the game recently, so it's good for me to start reliving everything again. Since I returned, I've probably been spending more time handling all my stocks and gold than anything else, so I'm now trying something "new". (Raiding posts may be reborn!)

Diversifying has been the key to not becoming insane. I've been doing PvP (even though I'm a noob), raids, mount hunting (got my Albino Drake now), and my auctions are still selling at the same rate, which shows me that I probably shouldn't have been spending so much time looking at Auctioneers in Orgrimmar. Gold is my main passion, but I'm moderating my behaviour now.

I know Cataclysm is getting close, and sometimes it feels that time isn't enough because November 2nd is only a month and a half away, but why not relax a bit and prevent yourself from getting burned before it arrives?

In case you're going through the same, take my words for it, try new waters, they're still as refreshing as making gold like a mad man, even if you're too greedy like a certain person.


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by Email or RSS.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comentários:

Post a Comment