2G Information

Too Greedy has grown again this week, both in subscribers and unique (non-subscribed) visits. Since 2G started (August 17th) the numbers of subscribers has been increasing slowly and this week it hit an all time high of 215, which means people are enjoying the content, and I couldn't be more happy about it. However, I believe many people haven't subscribed yet because they don't know how to do it. Soon, I will publish a "How to subscribe" guide, if you may call it that, and I will add it to the already existing "Why to become a subscriber?". Not everyone has a clue on how to do this kind of stuff, and those are the people the guide will be aimed at.

These are the Feed Statistics for the last 7 days (since October 30-31):




As you can see, there's a slow raise in the number of subscriptions (the numbers on the left), and that's basically what happened on the weeks before too.

I am not posting the actual Analytics numbers (the number of visits, page views, etc.) because they're not accurate. This is due to the break I took from blogging a few weeks ago, and I went from 200+ average daily visits to around 100. This is number has been rising as time goes by, and I will not post any of those values until I feel they're accurate enough again.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. It seems my page on "Why subscribe or follow?" has kicked up quite a storm, with bloggers such as yourself and Carbon now really pushing the idea of subscribing too - which is great!

    The more people are educated about the idea, the sooner they can join in and reap all of the rewards of doing so :)

    ReplyDelete