Introducing Youtube

Today, I'm introducing a new way of being part of Too Greedy: Youtube. My account is called TooGreedy (http://www.youtube.com/user/TooGreedy) and I will be posting a video from times to times, if I find it nice to enhance my posts.

 From now on, I may be "illustrating" my posts with videos, and that's when Youtube comes in. It's always nice to make people actually know what I'm talking about by literally showing it to them.

Now, into other business.

Bear with me with all the changes I make. Seriously. I admit I'm an always changing mind, and I'm always needing new stuff to look at. I hope all these changes aren't going "too fast" for you, if so, please do tell me. I try to keep this place as soft as possible, because as I said before, this isn't just about me.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Really good idea to use youtube to complement your blog, I look forward to see the result.

    ReplyDelete