Competitors, read my blog!

Now that I've found out that my own competitors read my blog, I started thinking. Will they use it against me? You see, they can know nearly everything I'm doing just by alt-tabbing out, and checking Too Greedy, and perhaps that's something I don't want? Bah, I'll live through it. I won't stop making gold, and it may aswell work the way around, and maybe I'll hint someone to do something that I want? (Oh, ethics!)

Hey, I'm all okay with making new friends, but business is business, and I'm not acting friendly to someone who's actually using my info against me. On the other hand, if you're willing to have a nice discussion, just message me on one of my characters (Blackwolf, Tugamage, or Verde), and I'll surely reply.

So, competitors: read my blog, do it. It's something that doesn't bother me, and it's certainly something interesting to see, specially if you comment posts and behave nicely here. There's no need to become enemies :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. How did you find out that your competition reads your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of them told me. He's a member at the JMTC Forums too, and we had a nice chat :)

    And I'm almost sure there are more.

    ReplyDelete