Witch...a frost one.

Finally we get some love too, and damn, does the Frost Witch set look nice! It's definitely the best looking set, don't you agree? :)



I can't wait to get my hands on it. This definitely deserves a whole blog post, since I'm a shammy.
Nah, not posting only to talk about a new Tier set.

Last night, I raided Ulduar 25, and was the first on the healing meters, with the lowest overhealing.




We downed Mimiron, G.Vezax, but no Yogg-Saron, due to some lack of DPS. This night was far from perfect, because lots of people couldn't show up for some reason, and we had to replace them with people who were worse geared and some even had to DPS in their off-spec, which is usually not as good as the main spec.

Nonetheless, raiding again was fun. I hadn't raided for nearly 2 weeks now, and really enjoyed it. It was more interesting than a farm run in ToC Normal anyway, where we just collect loot in each 5 minutes.

My favourite raid, however, is ToC 25 Heroic, which I haven't done in a lot of time...hopefully I will go there again soon! I like it because it feels like a challenge, unlike all the other places. This will change in 3.3 though.

What about you, what's your favourite raid and why? :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. My favourite raid is Naxx, because i've never raided in 3.1 and 3.2. Stopped playing wow for a while and lost my char, now getting back on track, can't wait to get to ulduar =)

    ReplyDelete