Introduction to the blog

Greetings. This blog is related to the world's most played MMORPG, World of Warcraft, from an average player's point of view.


About Me

Hi, my name is Blackwolf. I'm the average WoW player. My main interests in this game are raiding and earning money, and I'm kind of greedy. When it comes to spending money, I'm never up for it unless it's something I really want, like an improvement for my gear or that shiny mount.
I used to play on Thunderhorn EU on Alliance but now I'm on Aggra EU. My current characters are a Shaman (Abacate) and a Demon Hunter (Ímpar). I also have characters on other realms which have been left behind over time due to server transfers, and my goal is to be among the richest players on my realm.

I also used to be an MVP at the Just My Two Copper Forums (a place where goblins used to share their money-making tips and tactics nearly 10 years ago), and been playing WoW since Vanilla. I've experienced lots of trends and changes since that time so I can say I'm quite experienced. Still, I'm not a hardcore player, which you will realise when you read my posts.



The purpose of this blog

I decided to create this blog to share my in-game adventures with the world, but I'm giving special attention to the money-making aspect of the game. I'll talk about my Auction House adventures, mentioning my ways of making gold in a legal way, and sharing my (un)lucky moments when it comes to business. My goal is to be the richest player in my realm, and I'll keep you updated throughout the process. I will also share my thoughts and review game features, new content, and cover WoW as a whole.



What to expect from this blog

-- A look at World of Warcraft from an average player's point of view (you may find similarities with your own way of thinking if you are also like me, game experience wise). This includes: thoughts on features in WoW, events, player base, and much more

-- Posts about my in-game experiences, anything that relates to my daily life in WoW.

-- Ways of making gold in World of Warcraft, by farming, reselling at the AH, specific profession strategies, and anything I find worth posting that is related to this

-- Analysis of my raids, if I do any. Any other raiding stuff I find worth of posting will be mentioned. Note that I'm not a hardcore raider, thus I probably won't be mentioning this on many posts



Final Notes

The blog is updated regularly. You will be able to know me as a player, and hopefully it will be a tool for readers, to learn with my mistakes and successes, as well as probably new ways of playing World of Warcraft. Enjoy!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comentários:

Post a Comment