See you soon!

Since I've been lacking the availability to play and to write lately, posts on Too Greedy are being suspended for an undetermined period of time. This should be a few days, or maybe a week or two, depending on several stuff. Bear in mind that it's not a "farewell", it's a "see you soon". I might aswell come back with a refreshed mind on the topics I usually write about, so if you liked it so far, stay subscribed. It may not be a long wait. I understand many people enjoy the content I provide here, and 150+ subscribers (and growing each day) definitely shows it, but it's not really because I don't want to, it's because I cannot do it at moment; real life is slowing me down a lot.

Trust me, blogging is something I really enjoy, and the readers are the ones I care the most about, because you're the ones who keep this alive by giving feedback and sharing your stories too.

Thank you all for reading 2G so far. I'll be back in touch soon, promise!

Stay subscribed!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Noooo, sad to see you go ;(

    At least you are coming back! That's a relief :)

    Have fun out there in the real world, and hope to see some posts from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, the real world is overrated ;)
    Hope you'll come back soon, good luck and have fun out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See ya soon blackwolf and I agree with belse. RL is def. overrated :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be waiting for ya. :)

    /Nect

    ReplyDelete